Rehab costs at SafeHouse are formulated to assure you immediately that there are no hidden extras whatsoever. Nor will there be any small print surprises. The inclusions noted below are totally upfront and fully comprehensive, even including flights and spending money. The only (essential and unavoidable) exclusions are detailed below*
We know how scary it can be for an addict or alcoholic to leave the familiarity of their surroundings, even if that familiarity is dominated by misery and fear. The dependent person and their families just want simplicity, efficiency, and no hassle. That is the protocol we promote and provide, and which governs our rehab costs policy.
All the following is included in the cost of rehab:
Flights to and from Thailand (Up to $1,000 – we will even book the flight)
VIP transfers to and from the airport (or other pickup point)
30 day initial visa on arrival and any standard and local extension required
Full treatment program
Your own private 4 star spacious one bedroom apartment fully furnished and equipped
All utility costs
Initial hospital health check, including standard bloodworks
Complementary therapies (massages, meditation, aromatherapy etc.)
Use of sauna, steam room, water park, gym and all light fitness facilities
3 nutritious meals per day, plus unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water 24/7
All laundry and housekeeping (Including shower gel and shampoo)
All local and regional excursions and transport
Full home-town (or alternative location) aftercare plan arranged
$10 per day pocket money (doesn’t sound much but it will go some way to essential purchases)
The fully inclusive figure for all the above is US $7,850 for the full 30 day program.
If an additional 30 days (or part thereof) is agreed to be advisable, this will be charged at US $6,350 (or pro-rata)
For most clients, a 30 to 60 day stay will be adequate, but if more is advisable and agreed, the rehab costs will be tailored to the clients individual requirements.
All online payments are to be made in USD. The final balance payment which becomes due upon arrival, can be made in either USD or Thai Baht. Other currencies are not acceptable payment for rehab costs unless by prior agreement.
Please read our refund policy before booking.
* The only costs not included are:
1. Overnight stays in hospital for detox if required.
2. Drugs prescribed for inpatient or outpatient detox.
3. Unforeseeable events including hospital/dental emergencies, and legal problems.
4. Additional medical and dental treatment requested by the client.
5. As with all foreign trips we suggest that you obtain the relevant travel insurance.
6. VIP airport transit (From the plane door through immigration, if we are given sufficient notice of your arrival this can be arranged for an additional cost)
7. Additional Spending Money – As stated above we include a $10 per day allowance for spending money in our fees. This is ample to buy a couple of coffees a day in any of the several independent cafes nearby, occasional toiletries, cigarettes and candy/ice cream etc. However, we take clients to the supermarket weekly so they can buy supplies for their condo, and where clothes etc are on sale. We therefore suggest that all clients deposit a voluntary monthly amount to their account, in advance, to cover their expenses. Not too much, not too little, and certainly an amount that will encourage the client to start managing a monthly budget. Experience has shown that a reasonable budget per client is somewhere between $300 – $450 per month. This is a matter for discussion when booking, will be charged in advance along with the fees, and reconciled monthly with a breakdown of expenditure.
Confirm Your Booking
If you wish to pay your deposit for an agreed booking, you can do so either by PayPal or any Credit/Debit card. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
Just choose the agreed payment amount from the drop-down box below and then click the Buy Now button to access our secure payment system, once you are there you can amend the quantity if you need to pay a different amount to that shown below;
PayPal Dropdown Menu
Confirm Your Booking with PayPal